Are you ready for the most amazing adventure?
In Girl Scouting, you’ll have exciting experiences that will help prepare you for your future. You can go on field trips, explore your community, and learn about nature, science, and the arts. In a troop or on your own, you’ll discover new interests, earn badges, and participate in special projects that help other people and the planet. Girl Scouts is open to all Girls in grades K-12 and adults age 18 and older.
- Click the link to “Join Now!” to be directed to CORA to register.
- Create your new account (must be 18 or older and have a credit or debit card)
- Pay your national dues of $15. The Girl Scout membership year runs from October 1 through September 30.
- Not ready to join online? Click the links below for paper registration.
- Girl membership printable form
- Adult membership printable form
- Click the link to “Renew now!” to be directed to CORA to renew.
- Log in to your account
- Pay your national dues of $15 for another year of fun with Girl Scouts!
Need more info?
- Not ready to join or have more questions?
- Click the “Need more info?” link and fill out a Girl Interest Form.
- A member of our membership team will get in touch with you right away to answer all of your questions!
- You can also join us at one of our Girl Scout Information Nights to learn more.
I’ve joined! Now what should I do?
- Take a look at our program guide and all the fun things you can do!
- Learn the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- Check out the cool activities and games for girls at Girl Scouts of the USA
- Learn about safety guidelines