Limited funds are available for registered girls in the Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council. (Troop requests will not be considered).
Application for financial assistance for a specific event does not serve as event registration.
- Girl Membership Fee -Download the Financial Aid form-Membership 2013-2014
- GSOH sponsored programs/camp fee (minus deposit where applicable)
- Uniform Essentials
- The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting
- National Leadership Journey book
- Completed Financial Assistance application
- Participation in the GSOH Fall Product Program and the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Number of family members and multiple Girl Scouts in the immediate household
- Family income bracket and unemployment
- Previous financial assistance
- Complete and return the Financial Assistance Application-Program 2013-2014.
- Notification of financial assistance status will be emailed or mailed to the applicant.