New Volunteer Application Process
We’re so excited you want to volunteer with us.
Before you begin, please read through the following to ensure you have the necessary information and time to complete your application and background check. Forms cannot be saved.
Approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
What you need
- Your contact information
- Info for three non-related references
- name, relationship, address, phone and email address.
Complete all fields and click the ‘submit’ button. If you have provided a valid email address, a copy of your application will be sent to you.
Approximately 5 minutes to complete.
What you need
- Social Security number
- Name of your service unit
- Your contact information from the Application should be entered in the fields. Please verify your information is correct.
- Enter your Social Security number and select your service unit and then click ‘submit’.
Your information will be processed by the nationally respected Intellicorp Corporation and will be kept safe and confidential throughout the process. Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland does not collect Social Security data.
Girl Scouting 101 is a self-paced online orientation to Girl Scouting.
Approximately 45-55 minutes.
Bookmark the page (or put it in your favorites), to refer back to it as many times as you wish.
If you would like to take the Girl Scouting 101 at another time, you will find the access information and directions here.