New Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland and welcome to the GSOH online Volunteer Application, the first step on your Girl Scout journey.
Before you begin, please read through the following to ensure you have the necessary information and time to complete your application and background check. Forms cannot be saved.
Step 1: Volunteer Application for Service in Girl Scouting
- Approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
What you need:
- Your contact information, plus the name, relationship, address, phone and e-mail address of three non-related references.
- Complete all fields and click the ‘submit’ button. If you have provided a valid e-mail address, a copy of your application will be e-mailed to you.
Step 2: Background Check
Approximately 5 minutes to complete.
What you need:
Your social security number and name of your Service Unit.
- Your contact information from the Application should be entered in the fields. Please verify your information is correct.
- Enter your social security number and select your service unit and then click ‘submit’.
- Your information will be processed by the nationally respected Intellicorp Corporation and your information will be kept safe and confidential throughout the process.
Step 3: Girl Scouting 101
Take this online interactive course and discover Girl Scouts’ history, inspiring national leadership experience, and much more!
- Approximately 45 -55 minutes.
- If you bookmark (or put it in your favorites) you can refer back to it as many times as you wish.
- If you wish to take the Girl Scouting 101 at another time, you will find the access information and directions here.