Limited funds are available for registered girls in the Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council. (Troop requests will not be considered).
Financial Assistance Available For:
- Girl Membership
- GSOH sponsored programs, including camp (minus deposit when applicable)
- Uniform essentials
- The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting and National Leadership Journey book
- Maxwell Girl Scout Scholarship
- Online Financial Assistance Form or download paper version.
- Participation in the GSOH Fall Product Program and the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Number of family members and multiple Girl Scouts in the immediate household
- Family income bracket and unemployment
- Previous financial assistance
- Submit Financial Assistance Request
- Notification of financial assistance status will be emailed or mailed to the applicant.
- Application for financial assistance for a specific event does not serve as event registration.
- Refunds are not available for any amount paid prior to awarded financial assistance, with the exception of the Resident Camp deposit if enough assistance was not available.