Do you want to be a Girl Scout?
You’ll have so much fun! In Girl Scouts you’ll have exciting experiences that will help prepare you for your future. You can go on field trips, explore your community, and learn about nature, science, and the arts. In a troop or on your own, you’ll discover new interests, earn badges, and participate in special projects that help other people and the planet.
Choose activities that interest you and begin a journey filled with wonderful adventures! Complete a Girl Interest Form to get the process started, or come to one of our Girl Scout Information Nights. Our family guide explains the basics of Girl Scout membership and activities.
Girl Interest Form »
Who can join Girl Scouts?
Girls in grades K-12 and adults age 18 and older. Girl Scouts serves girls of every race, faith, economic status, and physical ability.
- Share the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- Pay national dues (The 2015 Membership fee is $15.00, and membership will run from October 1, 2014 through September 30, 2015.)
- Follow safety guidelines
To become a member of Girl Scouts:
- Visit CORA to register online. (You must be 18 or older to create a CORA account. A credit or debit card is required for online registration. You must create an account before purchasing a membership for yourself or a family member.)
- Don’t want to join online? Use a paper registration form and return it with payment to: Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council, 1700 WaterMark Drive, Columbus, Ohio 42315.
- Girl membership printable form
- Adult membership printable form
I’ve joined, what’s my next step?
Check out our Events Calendar to see what programs may interest you. Girl Scouts of the USA has lots of cool activities and games for girls from Kindergarten through 12th grade on their For Girls website.